The Only Event Tailored Specially for the Tortilla Industry in Europe!
September 6th & 7th 2018
REGISTRATION is now * OPEN*
Last Year's event sold out due to high demand and limited space, so REGISTER NOW for Early Discounts!
Normally 950 Euros per Person, but...
Now Only 750 Euros - Before April 30th save 200 Euros!
Click HERE to Download Registration Form
Click HERE for Online Registration
(Registration Fees Include Lunch, Reception & Drinks, 3 Refreshment Breaks, Evening City Tour)
If You Have Any questions, Please Contact Jim Kabbani email@example.com
HOTEL LOCATION for this Event is "Hotel Casa Amsterdam"
Special TIA rate only 139 a Night, Including Breakfast (Hotel Booking Link Coming Soon)
Last year's TIA European Conference was a Big Success, was sold out - So We Are Doing it Again!
To meet the needs of our European Members, and the fast growth of the Tortilla market,
TIA is making our European Conference a regular event, in addition to our Annual Convention
and the U.S. TIA Tech conference. The educational sessions of the TIA European Seminar are
tailored to Europe's business and regulatory environment, and offer you a great opportunity to meet
key Tortilla professionals from 21 countries in Amsterdam!
Things change fast in todays business climate.
Government regulations, Competition, Formulation, Tools & Equipment, and more.
To help you stay on top and get ahead, TIA provides you with the latest information every year on
the key topics you need to not just survive but to thrive and prosper!
RECEIVE CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
Among This Year's Agenda Topics:
* Market Data Update
* Wheat flour characteristics and quality
* Regulatory news and updates
* Food fortification Options and Ingredients
* Taste masking ingredients (tortillas in Europe more acidic due to low pH and long shelf life)
* Fibers innovation and latest options
* Problem solving & troubleshooting in Tortilla production
* Enzymes News and updates
* Packaging innovation options to help improve shelf life while reducing preservatives
* Corn tortilla production & Corn Flour - what you need to know
* Innovative ingredients for tortillas - gluten free, rice flour, proteins
* Production Equipment Trends & Innovation
* The role of Phosphates speech
* What is Nixtamalization and should you consider it
More Details on Topics & Speakers Coming Soon
Note: Details Subject To Revision
Sponsoring at the TIA European Conference maximizes your visibility & increases business opportunities Last Year's Tabletop Exhibitors:
- Tabletop Exhibit 750 investment
Have a tabletop to exhibit company information, samples, show video, etc during Cocktail Reception
- General Sponsor of Cocktail reception 3,000 investment
Place large sign, be recognized in program book and website, brochure on all seats, logo on drink coupons
- Lunch Sponsor 3,000 investment
Place large sign or banner in lunch area, be recognized in program book and website, place brochure on all seats