Membership Directory & Buyers Guide Links
TIA BUYER'S GUIDE
AND MEMBERSHIP DIRECTORY
** Useful Links **
For Membership APPLICATION, click HERE DEADLINE: October 25th, 2019
For Current Members, to UPDATE your Listing, click HERE
For RATE SHEET, click HERE
Association benefits far outweigh membership costs given TIA's ability to maximize the resources of its many members.
To reduce your expenses
Workers Comp, Health, including Vision and Dental plans, General Liability, Umbrella Liability, Commercial Auto, Commercial Property, Machinery, Data Loss, Business Loss.
- INSURANCE, our new TIA Insurance Service through the Leavitt Group provides big savings on several programs.
Several members have saved between $5,000 and $130,000 a year in premiums!
They also offer Loss Prevention services such as Premises Evaluation, Safety and OSHA Compliance.
- FREIGHT, TIA is happy to announce a partnership with Logistics Management, who contracts with national carriers for such a volume of freight then passes savings on to you. You will receive a substantial discount on all inbound, outbound, or 3rd Party billed shipments where your company pays the freight charges. There are no minimum requirements. In addition, LMI fuel surcharges are 65% lower than most freight companies resulting in even greater savings. TIA can offer unmatched discounts and money-saving opportunities to tortilla industry companies. Once a member, you will save on valuable information, documents and services, such as:
- Equipment Leasing & Financing, TIA Members can free up their cash by leasing instead of buying equipment, and our Leasing Partners have agreed to a combination of reduced fees, lower rates, and easier quicker approvals on leases from $5K to $5M.
- Truck & vehicle rental, when a TIA member needs additional trucks for a large order, or to fill in for a vehicle that is undergoing repairs, our T IA Partnership with Budget Truck & Car Rental will provide significant savings on all trucks from minivans to 25' cargo trucks. Discounts also apply to car rental for business or vacation travel.
- Save on Corrugated Boxes, we understand that the cost of corrugated boxes is one of the important costs of running your operation. So TIA has partnered with Temple Inland, one of the country's leading providers of corrugated boxes (please see article in the previous issue of TIA Newsletter) . How much can they save you? It depends on a lot of factors, just like with insurance quotes so please download it from the TIA website and print it then fax it. Or just call Mike at (804) 862-8209
- Advertising in TIA directory/buyers guide
- Link and exposure from our website
- Reduced costs for attending or exhibiting at TIA conventions and seminars
- Reduced costs when attending AIB conferences and seminars
- Research and marketing information
- Eligibility for $1,000 TIA Scholarships for Children of Employees
TIA Web site, you can get multiple quotes on your shipments (Full Truck or Less Than Truckload) and pick the cheapest – while reducing fuel surcharges by 50% or more!
- The TIA web site can help you communicate to:
- Food Service Contacts
- Retail Buyers/Distribution Channels
- Association Members
- Trade and General Media
- Networking and Contacts, all TIA members gain substantially via networking and referrals available through TIA communications (especially inquiries from its Web site), events, trade shows and conferences.
- Web Site/Promoting Tortillas, TIA's website is visited thousands of times per day by consumers interested in tortillas and by companies interested in the industry. And as a member, you can become a part of this site by directing TIA to hyperlink to your existing website.
- The website serves as a clearinghouse of information for those interested in learning more about TIA, its members, their services and the products they offer. This information is especially useful for suppliers, restaurant chains and food service institutions.
- Technical Assistance
- TIA sponsors plant operations, production and formulation research through grants to outside organizations.
- TIA has an alliance with American Institute of Baking to provide hands-on training for tortilla production managers and line personnel.
Increasing consumption is one of TIA's primary goals. Public relations is one of the most cost-effective and successful tools we use to get our message to the masses.
TIA uses public relations on a national basis to generate well-placed stories, segments and mentions in consumer and business print and electronic media. TIA's efforts to promote product consumption results in millions of media impressions in newspapers and magazines throughout the U.S. every year.